Networking Times - Sep/Oct 2016: LIMITED EDITION - Cutler
LIMITED EDITION - LEISA COVER
Originally from Canada, Leisa Cutler moved to Texas to follow her husband and start a family. She joined a skincare company in 2013 while being a full-time nurse.
Here are some success secrets Leisa shares:
- When prospecting, I’m like an investigator, intent on learning everything about the person.
- To create duplication, people need to see that making money isn’t hard, and that they can do it.
- In this business, you want to develop a lot of independent leaders who don’t need you.
Theme: Reinventing Networking Marketing for the Next Generation
- David Anderson & Mark Nathan: Leading the Next Generation: Conversation with the coauthors of The Delusion of Passion: Why Millennials Struggle to Find Success
- Amber Voight : Be a Friend
+ 15 Top Leaders' #1 Success Tips
- Michele Gay & Madison Mallardi: The Beauty of Social Selling
Heart of Business:
- Falling in Love with Iran: Story of Payam Moghim & Travel Report by Margie Aliprandi
- Heather Baker: Thoughts Become Things
- Ricardo Jimenez: Grow Your Mind
- Kemisola Ajetunmobi: 1,000 Mommy Millionaires
- Ellen Marrs: Faith Trumps Fear
- Melissa Barlock: Offer a Solution
- Leisa Cutler: Finding Freedom
- Ana Cantera: A Life-Changing Opportunity
Other contributors: Ashley Aliprandi, Maria Ghaderi, Zachary Gafford, Lisa Faeder Grossmann, Wes Linden, Ali Mehdaoui, Joshua Peart, Michelle Van Etten