Networking Times - Sep/Oct 2016: LIMITED EDITION - Cantera
LIMITED EDITION - ANA CANTERA COVER
A young Millennial mom of three who started her first network marketing business at age 23. Completely self-taught with no upline in her country, she built a global organization from her home in the Dominican Republic, a country where the average monthly income is $250. Read her story to find out:
- How Ana built a 6-figure income allowing her to close her other businesses and spend time with her family.
- Some key cultural differences you need to understand if you want to expand into South or Central America.
- How Ana developed an online system where everyone can go for daily training and education.
- Why she holds daily online events where leaders take turns presenting and team members bring prospects.
Theme: Reinventing Networking Marketing for the Next Generation
- David Anderson & Mark Nathan: Leading the Next Generation: Conversation with the coauthors of The Delusion of Passion: Why Millennials Struggle to Find Success
- Amber Voight : Be a Friend
+ 15 Top Leaders' #1 Success Tips
- Michele Gay & Madison Mallardi: The Beauty of Social Selling
Heart of Business:
- Falling in Love with Iran: Story of Payam Moghim & Travel Report by Margie Aliprandi
- Heather Baker: Thoughts Become Things
- Ricardo Jimenez: Grow Your Mind
- Kemisola Ajetunmobi: 1,000 Mommy Millionaires
- Ellen Marrs: Faith Trumps Fear
- Melissa Barlock: Offer a Solution
- Leisa Cutler: Finding Freedom
- Ana Cantera: A Life-Changing Opportunity
Other contributors: Ashley Aliprandi, Maria Ghaderi, Zachary Gafford, Lisa Faeder Grossmann, Wes Linden, Ali Mehdaoui, Joshua Peart, Michelle Van Etten