Networking Times - Sep/Oct 2016: LIMITED EDITION - Aliprandi
LIMITED EDITION - MARGIE & ASHLEY ALIPRANDI COVER
Network marketing is changing the lives of family's everywhere, including in the Middle East. Margie Aliprandi recently traveled to Iran to train several thousand network marketing professionals in business basics and best practices.
Millennials want "to make a global impact"
Find out how:
- Network marketing is a platform that unites people across political borders and cultural divides to do business "as one."
- By helping people build in regions where the network marketing model is new, you can play a pivotal role in shaping the profession there.
- You can contribute to creating world peace by bringing people together whose countries historically may not be getting along.
Theme: Reinventing Networking Marketing for the Next Generation
- David Anderson & Mark Nathan: Leading the Next Generation: Conversation with the coauthors of The Delusion of Passion: Why Millennials Struggle to Find Success
- Amber Voight : Be a Friend
+ 15 Top Leaders' #1 Success Tips
- Michele Gay & Madison Mallardi: The Beauty of Social Selling
Heart of Business:
- Falling in Love with Iran: Story of Payam Moghim & Travel Report by Margie Aliprandi
- Heather Baker: Thoughts Become Things
- Ricardo Jimenez: Grow Your Mind
- Kemisola Ajetunmobi: 1,000 Mommy Millionaires
- Ellen Marrs: Faith Trumps Fear
- Melissa Barlock: Offer a Solution
- Leisa Cutler: Finding Freedom
- Ana Cantera: A Life-Changing Opportunity
Other contributors: Ashley Aliprandi, Maria Ghaderi, Zachary Gafford, Lisa Faeder Grossmann, Wes Linden, Ali Mehdaoui, Joshua Peart, Michelle Van Etten