SOLD OUT! Networking Times - Nov/Dec 2016: LIMITED EDITION - Neustadt
SOLD OUT! LIMITED EDITION - ROMI NEUSTADT*
Originally from Montana, Romi Neustadt was already an accomplished professional and successful business owner when one of her clients introduced her to network marketing. Looking for time freedom, Romi recognized an opportunity of a lifetime and jumped in with both feet. Her training as a lawyer and skills as a PR consultant transferred nicely into her new career. Her team and income grew so quickly she surpassed her previous income within six months and retired her husband John from his clinical practice in less than three years.
* Shipping the last week of October.
Theme: Purpose-Driven Business
- Onggy Hianata: Touching Hearts, Changing Lives
Based in Indonesia, Onggy Hianata is an international network marketing leader whose organization spans five continents. Having grown up in dire poverty, Onggy started his network marketing business from scratch in 1992. After many ups and downs, he finally created a successful “support system” for his team called Freedom Faithnet Global (FFG). Onggy and his leaders are famous for organizing transformational boot camps that help participants improve in all aspects of their lives. Onggy’s dream is to leave a global legacy of human development and trans-generational wealth.
Heart of Business:
- Are You an EntrePrincess? Elena Herdieckerhoff “Make your Sensitivity your Best Business Asset!”
- Sue Brenchley: Believe, Belong, Become - includes update on the Responsiblity Foundation
- Romi Neustadt: Get Over Yourself! A No-BS Approach to Success
- Chris Kinney: Dreams Are Within Reach
Alexis Romano, Gene Adigu Maxon, Bridget Cavanaugh, Judy O'Higgins, Janine Finney, Vijay Eswaran, Greg Greenough, Rachiele David, Swarna Mwnaidi Krishnan, Doug Firebaugh, Garrett & Sylvia McGrath