SOLD OUT! Networking Times - Nov/Dec 2016: LIMITED EDITION - Brenchley
SOLD OUT! LIMITED EDITION - SUE BRENCHLEY*
Sue Brenchley is a seven-figure earner in a Utah-based wellness company who leads a network marketing organization of over 200,000 people in 26 countries. Sue got started in the business 25 years ago and became a student of the profession. She recently helped develop a state- of-the- art mobile
app that will allow her international team to grow even faster. At the 2016 ANMP convention Sue became involved with the Responsibility Foundation where she now applies her passion to always become better and contribute more.
* Shipping the last week of October.
Theme: Purpose-Driven Business
- Onggy Hianata: Touching Hearts, Changing Lives
Based in Indonesia, Onggy Hianata is an international network marketing leader whose organization spans five continents. Having grown up in dire poverty, Onggy started his network marketing business from scratch in 1992. After many ups and downs, he finally created a successful “support system” for his team called Freedom Faithnet Global (FFG). Onggy and his leaders are famous for organizing transformational boot camps that help participants improve in all aspects of their lives. Onggy’s dream is to leave a global legacy of human development and trans-generational wealth.
Heart of Business:
- Are You an EntrePrincess? Elena Herdieckerhoff “Make your Sensitivity your Best Business Asset!”
- Sue Brenchley: Believe, Belong, Become - includes update on the Responsiblity Foundation
- Romi Neustadt: Get Over Yourself! A No-BS Approach to Success
- Chris Kinney: Dreams Are Within Reach
Alexis Romano, Gene Adigu Maxon, Bridget Cavanaugh, Judy O'Higgins, Janine Finney, Vijay Eswaran, Greg Greenough, Rachiele David, Swarna Mwnaidi Krishnan, Doug Firebaugh, Garrett & Sylvia McGrath